Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.  ~ Philippians 4:6 NKJV

  I tend to be an anxious person.  I tend to worry about things I have no reason to worry about. I get flustered and short tempered when I'm running late to go somewhere.  Instead I should be thankful!  I am spoiled rotten.  I have a home, good food, heat, a warm bed, a loving family, and all my NEEDS are met.  I love there verse above as it reminds us to give thanks while making our requests.  There are many times I've started to pray to ask for something but after giving thanks for what I have realized what I was asking for wasn't a big deal! 
I hope this finds you all had a great Thanksgiving and are enjoying the long weekend, if you got it! I forgot the camera yesterday so I don't have any pictures but wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving and remind you to be thankful everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment